Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year, new music and Future Plans for RPW

Happy New Year to all my visitors and readers. Please tell others about the VIOLET FEMMES MUSIC BLOG. It is the place to discover amazing songs and artists, new music and old.
The Violet Femmes CD is now available for purchase at CD Baby. This is a great way to start the new year. To check it out Click Here You can hear samples of all the tracks before you decide to buy.
You can also find the songs from Violet Femmes for sale as digital downloads on iTunes and Rhapsody and many other websites selling digital music. This gives you the option of buying individual songs, so you can just chosse songs that are your favourites.
As I was investigating the CD Baby site I found this amazing young woman from Scotland called Iona Leigh. She grew up in the spirtual community of Findhorn in North East Scotland, a place many friends of mine have visited, and I have yet to experience.

Anyway I thought I would add her video to my blog for your enjoyment, it is my goal to bring great talent to notice and I hope I can continue to do this as 2008 progresses.




It is exciting to be beginning a New Year and visualizing all the dreams and goals for a new future.

I am excited to be building RPW Records, expanding the roster by signing The Little Brother Band and spoken word artist, Heather Haley .
This will be an exceptional year I am sure.

No comments: